Several weeks ago our family rented Kung Fu Panda 2 for a cozy movie night at home. In the midst of backflips and kickboxing, incendiary buildings and talking animals, there were two scenes that captured me with their depth and veiled allusions to God. Both made me consider how I would answer the questions posed…
…Read the rest of this post over at Girl Meets Paper HERE… and then consider the following activities to do as a family:
- How might you use these same questions to prompt a discussion with your children?
- Has your family ever facee persecution, teasing, loss of friends, difficult family relationships because of your faith? Ask your kids the same.
- Read the article links about India, Egypt and Israel (embedded in blog post) and find those places on the map together. Talk about what life would be like under those scary conditions (sensor details where appropriate).
- For ideas on how you and your family can get involved in supporting and praying for the persecuted church, check out the Voice of the Martyrs website for kids.
- Request a prayer calendar from Voice of the Martyrs so that you and your family can pray daily for specific people, pastors, and areas being persecuted.